2) Three Wishes; Lianne Moriarty.
3) The Time Traveller’s Wife; Audrey Niffeneger.
4) Bridget Jones Diary; Helen Fielding.
5) My Best Friend’s Girl; Dorothy Koomson.
6) Bridget Jones’s Diary; Helen Fielding.
Kind Is An Alien; Yasmin Boland.
8) The Secret History; Donna Tartt.
9) A Long Way Down; Nick Hornby.
10) This Is How It Happened; Jo Barrett.
These are my top ten Single Title reads (modern ones, not classics, which would be a whole other post) in no particular order – I think. I can’t actually find the list I made a long time ago and know that I’ve recently added number five and number ten so the old numbers five and ten are missing, but scanning my shelves I can’t work out what it was!!
There are so many good books out there, there’s not enough time to read them all… so I thought I’d offer you guys a few titles that I really, really enjoyed! And would love for you to do the same… what are your Top Ten??
Newsflash – I’m up to 47k words on WWMM and am hoping I’m on the right track!!