Wow – do I feel loved! The lovely Sandie Hudson (who I met online doing NaNo and then 50ks in 30days) has awarded me an I LOVE YOUR BLOG award!! I’ve seen this award floating various blogs I visit over the last few days and so many of my favourite blogs have already been nominated!
Still… I thought I’d play along… so here’s my favourite blogs and why!
1) Julie Cohen – Julie writes for M&B Modern Heat and Little Black Dress, she’s also got kids, so whatever she’s talking about on her blog is generally of high interest to me. She recently wrote about the revisions process (including what happens when an editor gets hold of your mss) – this was very helpful!
2) Lucy Roberts – Lucy was the winner of the recent M&B Modern Heat Feel The Heat writing contest! Yes – we hate her for that 🙂 but love her and her blog for so many other reasons. It’ll be good to follow along as she travels the next year or so, which I’m sure will bring her much success.
3) Natalie Anderson – yep, another Modern Heat writer… are we seeing a trend? These gals are great!!(I do love Super too but haven’t found as many blogs for Super authors!) And Natalie is just so inspiring, writing such sassy novels with four little kids!
4) Bronwyn Jameson – Bron is one of the first category authors I ever read and definitely one of my fave Desire authors. And also such a lovely, encouraging person 🙂
5) Lynn Raye Harris – I’ve only recently stumbled upon Lynn’s blog (about the time she received the call from M&B) but she always has something useful or inspiring to say. As a newly contracted author, she’s definitely worth following!
6)Downunder Desirabelles – I absolutely love downunder Desire books, so when the downunder Desire authors started this blog, I was there! Oh and I won a book there today too… so that’s gotta be good!
Well… what do ya know… haven’t played by the rules entirely cos I haven’t nominated seven (decided to stay away from those blogs I love that have already been nominated elsewhere). I could go on but won’t because I really need to finish reading ‘In Bed With The Boss’s Daughter’ by Bronwyn Jameson.
Please do forgive me…