Anyway apparently what I have to do is share seven random facts about myself and then nominate ten other deserving blog friends. So, here goes…
TEN RANDOM FACTS:
- I once appeared as an extra in a tv bank ad. It was filmed on a train and I wore a ghastly blue suit. Unfortunately I can’t remember the name of the bank and never actually saw the ad.
- I liked the same boy for seven YEARS and only went out with him for FIVE MONTHS.
- I have a collection of Russ Trolls. I LOVE them and only wish I’d bought more when they were littering the shops.
- I have written a non-fiction book about the good, the bad and the ugly of breastfeeding – Breastfeeders Anonymous
- I didn’t meet my dad till I was seventeen.
- My grandfather was a real life magician and he ROCKED.
- I was vegetarian for six months in year twelve after my human biology teacher turned me off meat by making us cut up a chicken. I could still live without it.
- I am a cat person. I always knew this but found out for sure when I finally got an Old English Sheepdog dog at 23. I love the dog too but cats just make more sense.
- I have the biggest pantry in our town.
- I have three occasionally gorgeous, frequently naughty but always lovable boys – all born by c-section.
And now for the tagging part. Other sweet bloggers are (in no particular order) who I award the Sweet Award to are:
- Jackie Ashenden
- Becca J Heath
- Scarlet Wilson
- Anita Joy
- Aimee Carson
- Leah Ashton
- Joanne Cleary
- Helene Young
- Fiona Palmer
- Cathryn Brunet
So hard to choose ten!