To say I cannot wait is a MASSIVE understatement.
Going to RW Oz, is one of the most inspiring things on my annual calendar. Not only do I KNOW I’m going to be blown away by fabulous speakers and have light bulb moment after moment at the workshops, but I get to catch up with people who have become some of my closest friends.
This year specifically, I’m looking forward to:
- Getting my first sale ribbon thanks to the fabulous Carina Press who bought my book One Perfect Night, which will be a December release.
- Meeting Angela James – also of Carina Press.
- Going to the Harlequin Author Dinner on Thursday (because Carina Press authors are Harlequin authors).
- Networking with other writers, editors and agents.
- Listening to Susan Wiggs – who I’ve recently started to read and of whom I’m now a HUGE fan.
- Going to Fiona Lowe’s workshop – having been to a few of hers before now, I KNOW we’ll be in for a huge treat!
So what about you? Will I see you at RWAus11? What’s your favourite thing about going to conference?