As I said in my post earlier this week, I make goals not resolutions. It feels like a positive step towards making my dreams come true.
Goals MUST be something that are within my control. I want to make a million dollars with my debut release is NOT within my control and probably not realistic either – lol!! But writing another book by the end of May is hopefully something I can achieve.
So here goes… my goals for 2012 for you to hold me accountable:
1) Finish rewriting Hollywood Heartbreak and sub to Carina Press.
2) Finish my new Single Title – Man Drought – edit and sub.
3) Write the second in my Hollywood series (hopefully by the time I start, I’ll know whether the first has been sold).
4) Write a novella – this is something that has always terrified me, so I’m going to read lots of them before attempting one. It’ll either be a themed seasonal novella or one linked to Man Drought that can maybe be a free promo.
5) Read more (it’s ALWAYS on my list).
6) Re-do my website.
7) Publish my non-fiction book BREASTFEEDERS ANONYMOUS on Amazon.
8) Start a new ST to finish in 2013 🙂
So, what are some of your goals for the New Year? If you’ve written a goal blog post, please do let me know in the comments section of this blog and I’ll pop over and check yours out.
And HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!!!