I used to be a hoarder and keep absolutely EVERY book I’ve ever bought, but now, I’m more ruthless because my book collection got simply ridiculous and we’ve moved around a lot. Removalists (and husbands) get cranky having to cart around heavy book boxes. Go figure!
Anyway, I was sad to throw many of my massive collection of Mills & Boon novels away – some I gave to my mother-in-law who is an avid fan too 🙂 But there are a few category novels that will stay with me until they pack ME up in a box and no doubt my boys will have to decide what to do with mum’s tatty old books. These are the novels that I plan on rereading one day when I have OODLES AND OODLES of time (of which I don’t right now).
Here’s my Mills & Boon Keeper List:
- The Magnate’s Indecent Proposal – by Ally Blake – possibly my favourite category book of all time. I will NEVER loan this out and DIE if I lose it.
- The Secret Life of Lady Gabriella – by Liz Fielding
- Molly Cooper’s Dream Date – by Barbara Hannay
- Wife For A Week – by Kelly Hunter
- Take On Me – by Sarah Mayberry
- The Princes of the Outback series – by Bronwyn Jameson
- In McGillivray’s Bed – by Anne McAllister
- Breakfast AT Giovanni’s – by Kate Hardy
- Oh-So-Sensible Secretary – by Jessica Hart
- Hot-Shot Tycoon, Indecent Proposal – by Heidi Rice