I was ecstatic to have been chosen as part of this awesome program. I’ve been following this list for a long time now and to have one of these coveted stickers on my cover is a dream come true.
As part of GET READING I’m lucky enough to be heading to Broome this Wednesday to speak at their library about MAN DROUGHT and also romance writing! I cannot wait – have always wanted to go to Broome. If only it was for a wee bit longer. For details of this event, click here!
I had a long look through the 50 Books booklet this morning – available online here – and there are SO many books I want to check out. My top few are:
- LEFT FOR DEAD by Samantha and Lawrence Barlow
- THREE HOURS LATE by Nicole Trope
- BLOOD SECRET by Jaye Ford
- THE VALE GIRL by Nelika McDonald
- THE LAVENDER KEEPER by Fiona McIntosh
- EVERYTHING TO LIVE FOR by Turia Pitt
- THORNWOOD HOUSE by Anne Romer
- THE FIRST THIRD by Will Kostakis
I’ve already been lucky enough to read THE ROSIE PROJECT and QUEEN OF THE ROAD!
All the 50 Books reads are available from good bookshops and chain stores nationally and also online through iBooks and Amazon.
Man Drought is currently on special at Amazon!
So, have a look at the list and let me know which books you’ve already read and loved or which ones you’ll be grabbing during September!!